Fear

Comments

  1. Your post really portrayed what your fear is on, being forgotten or ignored. The black and white was really nice and just shows that you were not happy and that your emotions were down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I think that this picture conveys the fear of being forgotten or alone.
    2. I believe that it is successful because it clearly presents the fear right off the bat without any confusion.
    3. I like how you made the photo black and white because it helps convey the sense of sadness and gloominess of the fear.
    4. One thing I would suggest is that maybe zoom out a little more and maybe capture part of the floor and more of the wall in order to strengthen the fear of being forgotten. It's like you have all this space in your life and there's no longer anyone to fill it. That's just my personal take on it though. Overall, it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. This photo conveys that you are scared of being alone.
    2. Your photo is successful in conveying the fear because you show that your sad with the filter and that you're siting alone.
    3. I like how you put the filter on it and I thought that brought out your fear.
    4. I think that maybe you could make the picture just a little bigger and capture more things around you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment